In this episode of Your Inheritance with Peter Bochnewich, Peter talks about a recent experience he had in bringing a successful trial motion for judgment. Listen as he talks about the common causes of action in the complaint, proving a case on its own merit, and the process by which a case can be dismissed.
About the Your Inheritance with Peter Bochnewich Podcast: Your rights, your obligations, your responsibilities — this podcast presents insights from experts if you’re being sued over an estate or feel you’re not getting your share.
Subscribe to the Your Inheritance podcast video channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@BochnewichLaw
Connect with and learn more about Peter Bochnewich:
* LinkedIn (Peter): https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-bochnewich-3a2953a/
* LinkedIn (Bochnewich Law): https://www.linkedin.com/company/martin-&-bochnewich/about/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BochnewichLawOffices/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/bochnewichlaw
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@BochnewichLaw/about