Fixed Income Portfolios — Your Inheritance with Guy Kosov, CFA, CFP®
In this episode of Your Inheritance with Peter Bochnewich, we welcome guest Guy Kosov, CFA, CFP®, Portfolio Manager with Private Asset Management, Inc., a fee based wealth and asset management firm.
Tune in as we discuss:
* investing for a trust fund
* the types and benefits of fixed income portfolios
* different fixed income funds for different stages of life & risk tolerance
* how Portfolio Managers help trustees
Guy graduated with a B.A. in finance from Fresno Pacific University. In 2018 he was awarded a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) designation. Guy has experience in portfolio management and research. Before joining PAM, Guy was a Portfolio Manager at PIMCO focusing on fixed income portfolios. Guy was raised in Israel and was a competitive swimmer for Israel’s national team.
Connect with Guy:
* Company Website: https://www.pamgmt.com/
* LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/guy-kosov-cfa-cfp-%C2%AE-2bb05065/
About the Your Inheritance with Peter Bochnewich Podcast: Your rights, your obligations, your responsibilities — this podcast presents insights from experts if you’re being sued over an estate or feel you’re not getting your share.
Subscribe to the Your Inheritance podcast video channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@BochnewichLaw
Connect with and learn more about Peter Bochnewich:
* LinkedIn (Peter): https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-bochnewich-3a2953a/
* LinkedIn (Bochnewich Law): https://www.linkedin.com/company/martin-&-bochnewich/about/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BochnewichLawOffices/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/bochnewichlaw
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@BochnewichLaw/about