In this episode of Your Inheritance with Peter Bochnewich, we welcome guest Nicholas Van Brunt, Esq., to talk about considerations on capacity issues, mental capacity issues in estate planning, and trust and estate litigation.
Tune in as Peter and Nicholas discuss the capacity to make a will or a trust, what is required, the meaning of “undue influence’ and more.
Read more on this topic: https://www.btrustlaw.com/blog/capacity-issues-in-estate-planning-and-trust-and-estate-litigation/
Nicholas Van Brunt, Esq. is a partner with SheppardMullin, where he focuses on disputes over trusts estates, conservatorships and other fiduciary matters. Nicholas is a respected member of the Los Angeles legal community, and is known as an effective trust and estates litigator. Peter and Nicholas have personally worked together several times on complicated matters.
Learn more about Nicholas Van Brunt:
* Visit his business website: https://www.sheppardmullin.com/nvanbrunt
* Connect with Nicholas on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/in/nicholas-van-brunt-he-him-7652973
About the Your Inheritance with Peter Bochnewich Podcast: Your rights, your obligations, your responsibilities — this podcast presents insights from experts if you’re being sued over an estate or feel you’re not getting your share.
Subscribe to the Your Inheritance podcast video channel on YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@BochnewichLaw
Connect with and learn more about Peter Bochnewich:
* Linkedin (Peter): https://www.linkedin.com/in/peter-bochnewich-3a2953a/
* LinkedIn (Bochnewich Law): https://www.linkedin.com/company/martin-&-bochnewich/about/
* Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/BochnewichLawOffices/
* Twitter: https://twitter.com/bochnewichlaw
* Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/@BochnewichLaw/about