Jacquetta BardacosSenior Associate
- Email Us
Jacquetta Bardacos is a native of Southern California. She joined Bochnewich Law Offices after working over thirteen years at the law firm of Packard, Packard & Johnson, where she specialized in complex business litigation, class actions, personal injury and qui tam cases in a nationwide federal and state court practice. She collaborated with teams, including the U.S. Department of Justice and federal government investigators, to successfully conclude a series of cases against federal government contractors that yielded over $300,000,000 in settlements.
Ms. Bardacos earned a Bachelor of Arts degree with highest honors in Political Science from the University of California at San Diego, and received her Juris Doctorate from the University of Santa Clara, School of Law. While attending Santa Clara, she served as a Judicial Extern to the Hon. Nat A. Agliano, California Court of Appeal, Sixth Appellate District.
She is admitted to practice before all courts in the states of California and the United States District Court, Northern, Southern, Eastern and Central Districts of California, and the United States Court of Appeals for the Ninth Circuit.
Published Opinions/Opinions of Note Include
- Roberts v. Cisco Systems, Inc., 748 F.3d 818 (8th Cir. Ark. 2014);
- Oracle America, Inc. v. Terix Computer Company, Inc., 2014 WL 5847532 (N.D. Cal. 2014);
- Centric Technologies, LLC v. Georgia Tech Research Corporation, 2013 WL 5372543 (N.D. Cal. 2013);
- Roberts v. Accenture, LLP, 707 F.3d 1011 (E.D. Ark. 2013);
- United States ex rel. Rille v. Hewlett-Packard, 784 F. Supp. 2d 1097 (E.D. Ark. 2011);
- Lou v. Belzberg, 728 F. Supp. 1010 (S.D.N.Y. 1990);
- Babin v. W.C.A.B., 61 C.C.C. 256 (1996);
- Herman v. W.C.A.B., 61 C.C.C. 396 (1996); and
- Legare v. W.C.A.B., 58 C.C.C. 806 (1993).
Honors and Activities Include
- Associate Editor, Santa Clara Law Review;
- Comment, “Premises Liability: Alternative Tort Causes of Action,” 26 Santa Clara Law Review 719 (1986);
- Santa Clara University School of Law 1986-1987, Ingram Inn of Court Pupil Selected; and
- Legal Extern, California Court of Appeal, Sixth Appellate District, San Jose, CA (1986).